Ph-inishe-D

 


On 15 September 2022 I defended my PhD dissertation at Erasmus University Rotterdam in the Netherlands. What makes it more meaningful is that today happened to be my grandma’s 94th birthday and she watched the streaming link to share this happy moment in Taiwan. I am very grateful for all the support, help, love, friendship I receive during this journey. Thanks for all the stimulating questions from the committee members Irma Mosquera Valderrama, Sigrid Hemels, Peter Kavelaars, Daniēl Smit,  Prof. Dr. Hans van den Hurk, Professor Henk Vording. Thank you, my dear promoters Maarten Floris de Wilde and Reinout Kok for guiding me through this topic. 

Let me finish with the Latin phrase in my presentation: aut viam inveniam aut faciam: I will either find a way or I will make one.


The recording of the defence is here

https://eur.cloud.panopto.eu/Panopto/Pages/Viewer.aspx?id=7be11168-ad77-4860-9679-aeec00be8264






留言